electricity prices

Yebbut, when you have a constant "ready to serve" charge, which applies even when the meter doesn't move from one month to the next, the rate per KWH for that month is infinity.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

PGE for Silicon Valley

First 351KWH at 13 cents Next 105KWH at 15 cents Next 246KWH at 32 cents Then 37 cents

Reply to
sms

That's even lower than Manitoba. Where is "here", Buford, and how is the electricity you use generated?

Reply to
nestork

And then people try to tell me that CA isn't a loony, lib hellhole. Boy, are you getting screwed.

Reply to
trader_4

Yep. A significant portion of the electricity used in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, comes from Manitoba power. Helps keeps our costs down - especially as the incompetent management of our nuclear plants grossly underestimated the costs of upgrading, leading to them trying to pass the hugely excessive costs onto the utility customers. The public utility commission is so far taking the position that since it was their incompetence that led to their unexpected expense, the utility should eat it.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Actually, they care about your kids' future. Which is more than most of you seem to do.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Per snipped-for-privacy@aol.com:

Exterminate the animals and trash the wilderness and what effect does that have on the people?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

I never said the people who don't want all the rivers dammed up are wrong. I am simply pointing out that all of that potential electric power is not going to happen.

In the US we are blowing up dams. I tend to agree with it.,

Reply to
gfretwell