Electrical basics

Many her know about electricity and electronics, but we can always learn more.

I'm sure you can pick up useful tips here that will help you in the future. I'd like to have him do some upgrading in my house. '

Ed Pawlowski

Hi Ed,

You are my hero. Laughed my ass off!

Oh and I have a bachelors degree in electronic and Electrical Engineering. So I really, really laughed my ass off!

-T

[stupid ass "base 64" garbage snipped. But I'm going to repost this one segment of it so everyone can have a good chuckle:]

"Hi Ed,

"You are my hero. Laughed my ass off!

"Oh and I have a bachelors degree in electronic and Electrical Engineering. So I really, really laughed my ass off!"

Reply to
danny burstein

Took some time and knowledge to put that together.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski