donuts every 2 hours

OT I see that Dunkin Donuts makes new donuts every day, but didn't they used to advertise that they made new donuts every hour or 2 hours or so?

And they dumped the old ones, so your donuts were never older than 2 or n hours?

When did they stop doing this?

Or was it some other compnay? I can't imagine what other company it would have been.

I've googled but it didn't work.

Reply to
micky

You continue to demonstrate that you are a couple short of a dozen.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Why do people insist upon feeding this obnoxious troll?

Reply to
Beeper