dishwasher problem

Dear board,

I own a Zanussi DCS14S Compact (Table top)dishwasher, and like all appliances it has broken down after the warranty period!

My problem is it thinks there is water still in the machine and continues to try an empty itself. I cannot start a new wash program

as it thinks it has still to compete the last one.

I have chucked a pint of water in it to try and see if this cures the problem, but all it did was suck this out and then

want some more!!!!!!!!!

A quick look around the machine and everything appears OK

Please help

Thanks in advance

Reply to
john Smith

(sorry my first post doesn' seem to have worked)