Did you ever break off a hose bib deep inside the wall - how did you resolve it?

Drat. o

copper pipe busted o
about 3 inches deep o
next to a stud

Wife wanted a set of ornamental hose bibs... so... I tried removing this one, but it was so decrepit that it broke off in my very hands.

Did you ever bust a hose bib deep inside the wall? o How did you resolve it?

When I twisted off this hose bib, the pipe deep inside the wall busted. o It would be easy to replace the whole pipe if I could get to it.

But this hose bib copper pipe busted off deep inside the wall so either the outside or inside wall is gonna have to be cut out, I fear I think the pipe can only be fed from the ceiling as there is no crawlspace under this section of the home.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Arlen Holder