Crack Head Mike Lindell (My Pillow)

How This Entrepreneur Went From A Crack Addict To A Self-Made Multimillionaire CNBC - Sep 20, 2017

--

bruce bowser

Now Dominion is threatening to make him a pauper again. He may not have a happy ending.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

He's one of the many many < ~ mid profile > stooges - - used by the Miller/Bannon crowd -

- to provide smoke-screen - If he goes down in flames - no big loss at all - - they will cut bait in a nano-second - If he disrupts/distracts/converts/antagonizes just a bit - - mission accomplished ! Some of the radical low-level politicians < M Taylor Green >

fall into the same stooge category - but are more valuable, - thus protected - for future considerations. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I could use a couple of new pillows but when I looked at the Amazon reviews it was a bipolar distribution. Most of the reviews were old enough that it wasn't political though some of the 5 star reviews were about the 'free' book and not the pillow.

Reply to
rbowman

I bet Lindell has raised the price of Serta and Sleepy's.

Reply to
bruce bowser