OT. Super Bowl Clip

Some fine gentleman ran onto the field at the end of the Super Bowl Sunday.

I liked the announcer's comments.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

HAHAHAHA!!

Reply to
Muggles

With all the security you'd think it would be impossible. He looked happy as they walked him off though

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Well I guess now we know how many cameras they have. ;-)

Reply to
micky

Did they count it as a touchdown or not?

Reply to
Hawk

I liked it better in the olden days when they let the players catch these guys but I guess the lawyers stopped that. Too many had to be carried off on a stretcher.

Reply to
gfretwell

It looked like they stopped him on the one, something the Kansas City defense had trouble doing all day.

Reply to
gfretwell