Cpvc Fitting Question

Is there such a thing as a cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe? I tried Lowes, Home Depot, Google & Ebay & can't find any. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Reply to
Optimus

I googled cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe and got: Results 1 - 10 of about 5,780 English pages for cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe. (0.35 seconds) at

or...
Lou

Reply to
LouB