stainless or monel staple info needed

Got a Stanley electric staple gun. Model is TRE 300. I'm told it's obsolete. Looks new and works fine.

I'm trying to find some staples for it 9/16" length x 1/2" wide in stainless or monel, for saltwater proximity use.

Stanley tells me they have #60930 staples in regular steel, of the size I need but no monel or stainless. They are difficult to communicate with on the phone.

I have searched with Google and Froogle trying to find any source of monel or stainless staples in the size I need. I've checked out Office Max, Office Depot, Home Depot, lowes, and WalWart. No luck.

It can't be this hard. Where next?

Reply to
rb