Coyote versus dog

I have had quite a few labs but none that ever barked unless I was talking to them. There is a good program on Saturday mornings about training rescue dogs called 'Lucky Dog'. I believe his method to stop barking is to rattle a water bottle with pennies. Too old for dogs so we now have a cat. I was dubious at first. She just made me love her. Right now she is curled up in my arms sleeping.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yeah we have seen that infomercial from the Lucky Dog training schools (there is one in Naples). Shaking the penny jar at the Deuce just makes him want to bite it open and see where the noise is coming from. That never worked but this guy is probably from "gun dog" stock. During our regular neighborhood fireworks extravaganzas he just gets excited and wants to go find the bird. Not much scares this guy. Hit him and he is just like "Oh you want to play rough huh?, Bring it nancy boy". So far the only thing that ever got his attention was electric shock and he still barks at it.

Reply to
gfretwell