Couple fined 100 Pounds for overstaying at car park because they got stuck in a queue trying to leave

On 18 Feb 2018, Ophelia wrote (in article ):

Which is another reason for adding 60 mins on to the expected time, as I do.

And seems to be pooh-poohed by the know-it-alls here.

==

I guess if you are used to being in that situation ... it is not something I ever do.

Reply to
Ophelia

Waiting isn't a problem for most, but paying because you have to wait....that's a problem for everyone.

Reply to
Meanie

Waiting isn't a problem for most, but paying because you have to wait....that's a problem for everyone.

==

Yes it is, but personally, I would prefer not to wait at all.

Reply to
Ophelia