Can I get toaster oven totally wet?

I have a Hamilton Beach 6 slice 1400 watt convection toaster oven. I want to clean the heck out if it. To do so I will be using barkeepers stainless cleaner, a scrub pad and water. How wet can I get it? Totally would be great so I can spray it out with a hose. I can let it dry for days if needed. It has no lcd display, just 3 knobs, temp, time and mode and an ON light. I have items in shopping cart but there is nothing wrong with the way it works. Looking to save a hundred bucks.

Reply to
Thomas

For what it's worth, all done. Looks new. Looks dry but will wait. Outside in 100 degree breeze. Hard part is getting the smell of cleaner off my hands.

Reply to
Thomas