Toaster Oven

I have a Toaster Oven that once it warms up to the selected temperature, it begins to spark between the bimetal contacts. Unfortunately, money is an issue, so just junking it and buying a new one isn't an option at this time. Does anyone have any suggestions to prevent it from sparking?

Reply to
James

Try cleaning the contacts with a piece of emery cloth or very fine file.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Yes turn off you computer and your ISP then you will have the money!!!!!!

Reply to
Raid

Raid wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

hmm, considering at this moment I don't pay for the electricity or the internet and I'm saving up for an appartment... Yes the fact I don't spend anything on it would save me money unplugging it... Great logic..

When someone asks a question, why not respond to the question instead of practically yelling at them?

Reply to
James

"Raid" wrote

USENET saves us money. And if it weren't for electricity you'd be reading USNET by candlelight.

Reply to
Tim Zimmer

I think he forgot to mention that you also need to use the candle to boil water, which makes steam, which turns a turbine, which runs a generator, the electricity from which runs your computer, so you can read USENET by candlelight.

Reply to
Martin

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:Fxyhe.1394$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

that doesn't seem to help. I've had it since christmas, and I think it may have had problems for a while and was just noticed.

Reply to
James