Button in a decora form

Hi,

I have an ugly garage door button inside my home that I would like to put inside an electrical box with a decora faceplate. Does anyone know of a product like that?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
pahidla

You need a decora momentary contact switch, try Leviton 5657-2W from a local supplier, or ask local supplier for a SPST momentary contact decora, but most are SPDT with center off. This SPDT could be useful if you have 2 garage doors, hit the top for one door or the bottom for the other door.

Reply to
RickH