Brown stains on toilet seat

I have white enamel toilet seats and I clean it once a week.

Underneath the toilet seat, I often find several reddish brown stains the size of a quarter or bigger.

The stains always clean right off, but I'm wondering what in he heck they could be.

Reply to
ValveJob

rust from the hinge screws

Reply to
RayV

Don't grunt so hard, it causes splash back.

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

Let me guess......... I bet this happens approximately once a month, right about the same time your wife goes to the store to stock up on Tampax and Kotex, right? Call her gynacologist to find out for sure !!!!

Reply to
titless

Real men use their sense of taste.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

GEEZ! You're worse than me!

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

That is EXACTLY what I thought at first!

But, after I cleaned it the last time, I realized that there have been no visitors to the toilet that meets that criteria. I now realize that it is something else.

Sometimes when I bombs away, a gush of water hits me in the butt from the canon ball effect. I'm wondering if that water could then grow something that resembles a stain.

Reply to
ValveJob

Lick them. What do they taste like?

Reply to
Karl S

Brown Stains on the toilet...

I'll resist temptation here.

John

Reply to
runsrealfast

ValveJob:

Let's use common sense, if you have brown stains in the toilet there are only two things it could likely be, mildew or poop spatters. Clean it once a week with something that contains bleach, if the stains continue it's poop.

Reply to
Mac Cool