British bicoins

From the [once-Manchester [England]] Guardian: "[The value of a bitcoin] has more than quadrupled in value since December, hitting about $4,700 last month before falling back. It fell by about 5% after Dimon?s comments on Wednesday to below $4,000. "

Wow. So they're worth over 4 thousand dollars now. I wish I had some.

"However, the banker revealed his daughter had bought bitcoin: ?It went up and she thinks she?s a genius now.?"

micky

I notice the reference to tulips. I have the same fear for the bitcoin. It is pretty much a fantasy currency that could disappear with the crash of computer. A few people may make a fortune but I think there will be an equal loss to support it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That was yesterday... Bitcoin guarantees the value during a transaction will remain the same for 15 minutes.

Reply to
rbowman