my swamp cooler motor keeps running and will not shut down.

my swamp cooler motor keeps running and will not shut down. the only way I have to stop it is to shut off the breaker. What is wrong? the pump or the wiring plug?
On 9/16/2017 1:44 PM, Kim Steven Bechtel wrote:

What s supposed to turn it off? Assuming it has worked the wiring would not have changed. Is there a relay of some sort or thermostat? I'd look at that not working properly.