Swamp Cooler

My swamp cooler keeps shutting off and after a while, it will come back on. Also when I turn it on after letting the pump run for a while it makes a squealing sound. I need some help with this one.
On 09/07/2018 19:14, terimoynahan wrote:

There are very few swamps in the UK that need cooling.
I suggest you look for another newsgroup that covers your country - USA? Also you'd be better off using a proper application to access it, not that HoH abomination. That way you'll get less ridicule and no ads.
Andy