replacement bottom swamp cooler pans

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement swamp cooler bottom pan for my Champion Model WM33?

Many thanks,

--Tony

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

Sez to get parts from your dealer. Makes sense to me. Tom

Reply to
tom

Appreciated. Actually, I was having trouble finding a dealer in my area (bought the cooler used from the house's original owner). Thought there might be some huge parts emporium out there that folks in the newsgroup would know of.

--Tony

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

Learn to do Google searches, you'd be amazed. Amazed. Tom

Reply to
tom

Metacrawler works well too (searches google and the rest of them). Unfortunately, neither gives a personal recommendation. :'(

--Tony

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

after you get it repaired, you may want to add a bleed off to it. If you take a small amount of the circulating water and dump it out on the grass, it keeps the grass happy and keeps minerals from building up in the cooler.

Mark

Reply to
Mark