Swamp Cooler keeps shutting off

My swamp cooler shuts off and turns back on and it is squealing when it comes back on. Can someone help me figure out what the issue is.
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 3:28:57 PM UTC-4, terimoynahan wrote:

I'll be right over.
On 7/9/2018 1:14 PM, terimoynahan wrote:

Belt's loose... Bearing going/gone out...
If the cycling is from thermostat first is probably all; if it's kicking out because of thermal overload on motor or the like the latter.