Bosch Ripoff

Our dishwasher failed to drain so I followered the manual and removed all the filter system to find it was blocked. I cleared it and thought that was it. The machine failed to work and seemed like it was stuck. We sent for the Bosch repair man who quickly pressed a combination of the control buttons to reset the cycle. It then started ok. He then charged =A347.00 and would not give me the combination. What a rip off. We have mostly Bosch appliances including tools but won't be buying anymore.

Anyone know the combination

Reply to
Roo

Anyone know the combination

==================================

I don't know the combination, but I know this: If you don't send a carefully worded, but firm letter to the company, explaining that you next appliance won't come from them, you're missing an opportunity to get that combination, and quickly.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Mys Terry

Remove the bottom panel under the dishwasher front and look inside. Sometimes the electronics testing instruction are provided inside the bottom of the dishwasher.

Reply to
Art

That looks like a great website that two pepople gave you.

I don't know the situation well enough to know if it includes the combination, but even if it does, I would complain in the strongest way to Bosch, at as many levels as possible.

most people don't think to come to this ng, or to look on the web for such detailed instructions. Bosch should be ashamed of itself for extorting service calls out of these people, and second and third service calls after that if they can. Unless the service man was misbehaving, and then he should certainly get called on it if he was.

mm