Bosch dishwasher repair

Hi, I'm trying to fix a Bosch 4803 dishwasher. I've unscrewed everything I can see, and I can't separate the bottom/tub from the upper part. I need to get into the guts of the thing to replace (I think) the flow switch and/or NTC.

The symptoms are: the water doesn't heat and the cycle doesn't end, and then it doesn't drain. I managed to get a wiring diagram from the company, but I'm unable so far to take it apart.

Any hints? thanks michael

Reply to
63q2o4i02

===== If your cycle is counting down to '1' minute and hanging there, your problem may be the motherboard--a common symptom/problem w/Bosch dishwashers. The part is plug-in and cost about $120. =====