Billy Mays Dead

Yep, seems to be true!!

Let's hear some suggestions for new products like Mighty Wormer. Keep those pesky worms out of your rotting cavities.

Reply to
Red Green

I can hear him hollering in the coffin as they lower it into the ground

Reply to
Rudy

New product: "Mighty Mourner" The solar powered automatic mourner that conveniently clamps to any headstone.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:h28d4r$jvm$ snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org:

Mighty Mourner! Love it. That did get an audible chuckle.

The solar aspect should get the approval of the granola heads. Pricing?

19.95 or x-EASY payments of 19.99?
Reply to
Red Green

I can hear the guy selling fold-up "Mighty Pearly Gates".

Reply to
Oren

Let's all stand for a minute and yell at our TV's ;)

Reply to
Frank

His plane had a very rough landing the afternoon before, resulting in overhead luggage or some other object to konk him on the head.

Probably intra-cranial pressure from the blow to the head.

Reply to
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis

I didn't stand up, but I just yelled at him a couple of hours ago. Undoubtedly, he busted a blood vessel from YELLING so darn much :o)

Reply to
norminn

Yes...but can he do the Moon Walk ?!

Reply to
ilbebauck

"Wait!... There's MORE!!!"

Reply to
salty

Get your Mighty Head Stone. Kids can't tip it over. Withstands hammer blows and kicks.

Did anybody really ever buy that crap he pushed?

Reply to
Hipupchuck

The Orange Cleaner really does work fine. Excellent product.

Reply to
ilbebauck

I'd rather see him than Ron Popeil !

Reply to
Bob Villa

I'm sure they did because he hawked products that were pretty good and which sold at a reasonable price.

Everyone seems to be down on him because he was loud. You may not have noticed but *LOTS* of TV commercials are loud.

Mays was very good at what he did and he did it with style and enthusiasm. Additionally, he provided a venue for aspiring inventors...some place they could actually market their idea/creation. I admired him for both..

Reply to
dadiOH

Bob Villa wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

...or Bob Villa

Reply to
Red Green

"dadiOH" wrote in news:QO12m.2345$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe14.ams:

Oh I agree. And you left out smart but that's implied by his bottom line.

Reply to
Red Green

But may be countered by cause of death.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Bob Villa wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

Here's one you can print and frame.

Also at that link is a vid that will go in the historic classic archives. "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"

Reply to
Red Green

Kurt Ullman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net:

the news is saying he got hit in the head while flying commercial air,a "rough landing" where overhead stowed baggage came out and flew around the cabin.

He apparently didn't think anything of it at the time,but later felt ill,before dying. It must have been a pretty hard whack to cause an epidural hemorrhage.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I just want to know how much time and money he spent keeping every hair BLACK BLACK BLACK.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB