Billy Mays Dead

I hope not a lot, since it always looked like he took black shoe polish to hair and beard.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Latest news is he had heart disease and did not know it.

Lou

Reply to
LouB

I don't know, but when I see a person without a hair out of place I git really suspicious.

Reply to
Oren

Not unusual. He (or one of his colleagues) used to sell spray-on hair.

Reply to
HeyBub

The guy could have as easily been blond.

Reply to
Oren

"SteveB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.infowest.com:

who cares? It's HIS time and money.He earned it.

I'm just jealous he had a full head of hair. I just took the big leap and shaved off what was left of mine. Now I'm aerodynamic,streamlined. ;-)

Downside;while out riding my bicycle on my daily exercise loop,I got stopped by police as a suspect in a local bank robbery,Saturday around noon,couple of weeks ago. ;-(

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"SteveB" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.infowest.com:

Steve boy that popped a memory bubble!

Many years ago there was a pitch on TV for male hair color/restorer/grower/thickener [I think they sold it as a rust inhibitor too on other pitches]. They showed a guy a good part bald with very thin hair. A can of spray on his scalp they put and, on TV, it looked like "magic". Looking at it repeatedly you could see they basically spray painted his hair & scalp. Must have looked ridiculous when you actually saw someone who tried it.

Reply to
Red Green

That promotion was wonderful. It really made me chuckle.I have a significant reflection issue from the top of my pate but I don't let it bother me. I might if I spent hours watching such daft commercials as do many of the other half who come from a different planet!

Reply to
Clot

Did you scream: "You'll never take me alive, John Law," and pedal off as fast as you could?

Pulling the cop's chain can be very entertaining. My best one was the following:

Cop: "I can give you a lift to the gas station, but before you get in the car, I have to ask: Are you carrying any weapons?" Me: "Yes, I have a five-shot revolver in my back pocket." Cop: (taking a step backward) "You're kidding! Right?" Me: "No, but on second thought, I think I'll walk to the gas station."

Much hilarity ensued.

Reply to
HeyBub

OK, thanks for the info. I think I'll stick with peeling mine, though.

Reply to
Plague Boy