best ultrasonic bird repellent

Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

Reply to
GGF3

Is there such a thing for bird? Thought that was for rodents.

tom

Reply to
The Real Tom

try

pricy but I think they guarantee their products.

Reply to
sleepdog

The best one is always the one you are selling.

I have never heard any truly independent source say they work. I have hear many say they don't. I suggest you save your money.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I've always said if electronic pest repellents worked, exterminators would be out of business.

Reply to
nielloeb

Low brass 8's?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This is Turtle.

City Court ruling of $500.00 for shooting inside the city limits. Second time around 90 days in jail and $500.00.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Wouldn't that depend on the bird? The best repellent for crows is dead crows.

Reply to
Goedjn