Behr Sandwash Paint....any suggestions?

My wife saw this at Home Depot and brought it home. I'm looking for any tips before I give this a go. Suppose to just roll it on, but I have my doubts about how this is going to look.

Reply to
Ken Aman

I bought some this past spring.... I had primed the surface first, then painted with the Sandwash.... first coat looked !!! Second coat came out much more even... Did turn out to be significantly darker than I expected from the paint chip, too....

Other than that, just follow the instructions on the can... and most definitely needs two coats...

Reply to
RedHeadAllDay

replying to Ken Aman, Spirit49 wrote: I love my tinted sandwash. I now created a big problem. In another room I was working on removing wallpaper and using water and fabric softner.. I went to other room with my rag in hand, thinking it was just a wet rag,, WELL the sandwash tinted wall is now covered in white streaks. How do I get them off.. Please help me! Thanks

Reply to
Spirit49