BD, pick up the phone

David B. laid this down on his screen :

BULLSHIT. Show the truck then, liar.

.98C? Wow! A whole 98C and got your whole history. Gee willekers! BHAHAHAHA!

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel presented the following explanation :

Yeah... it was funny....BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel brought next idea :

That you are spinning a fabrication, liar.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel explained on 4/19/2017 :

A threat? I thought you didn't make threats cook. lol

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel wrote on 4/19/2017 :

Yeah, the spinning of the truth by dingleberry cook.

Reply to
Naturous

Nor do I Frank. Twisting the truth is a trait of this fool named dustin cook aka diesel.

Reply to
Naturous

I didn't twist anything, mentally challenged one. I specifically included not only the MID of your post with those words, but a friendly howardknight link that will show the actual raw post from you with complete headers. Anyone is welcome to read your post, in full context, exactly as you wrote it. Directly disputing your previous claim that you 'built' your promod truck. As, well, heh, you didn't. You paid others to do the heavy lifting (no pun intended) for you, and, bragged about it, just like I previously wrote.

When are you going to learn? Slow one, I don't bluff. :-)

Reply to
Diesel

Didn't you recently drag up a post from the past for D.?

No David. The suspicions are because you are paranoid. You have built them into *delusions* via twisting and spinning.

Reply to
Mike Duffy

I do believe I did. He sometimes needs reminding that he has done and said some really awful things

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps not.

I expect you've read all the emails Dustin posted in his 'zip' file to come to that conclusion, eh?

For example .....

From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:59:51 EDT Subject: Jenn's BB To: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Hi Dustin

You say you aren't 'religious' but you will know that God moves in mysterious ways - indeed, He helped me find you! The problem you have, Dustin, is that you have been 'chosen' to help me - perhaps as a punishment for being a 'bad lad' in the past!

You could, of course, simply refuse to answer my email messages - yet you have given me most comprehensive comments in reply to another of mine. Did 'someone' twist your arm and make you do that?

I want you to understand that I do not feel that someone is out to get me. I am driven to try to discover the bad guys for the benefit of others, not for myself. Cybercrime is bad news and getting worse. Many people are being hurt and I don't like that. Nor do you.

'Bye for now,

Dave

Reply to
David B.

Another LIE from the PROVEN LIAR OF USENET. You DO try to bluff, and you are bluffing with those threats you claim to always follow through with. To these LIES from your sorry ass I say.............YAWN.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel expressed precisely :

BULLSHIT.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel wrote on 4/19/2017 :

SHIT you are stoooopid, cook. You've been slapped down and your ass kicked over and over. You must be related to stoopid ronnnnnnnnnnn.

Reply to
Naturous

Post editing and absolutely no comment about the dyno software you didn't know existed. :) You can't possibly make exposing you for the liar I know you to be, any easier, mudslinger. ROFL!

Reply to
Diesel

Diesel has brought this to us :

Do you have anything worth reading, psycho?

Psychosis Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a "loss of contact with reality". People experiencing psychosis may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel expressed precisely :

Geeeeeeez......do you own a house? Do you own anything worth anything? You claimed to have a tube bender...where is it? What did it cost you? Yeah just as I thought...you are LYING about that as well. Keep going with your bullshit and lies rim queen.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel used his keyboard to write :

Yes I did. Where's that tube bender you were braging about? Don't own one huh... lol

Reply to
Naturous

Good response from the psycho called 'diesel'.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel submitted this idea :

That's what I thought. You don't own a proper tube bender. I own a conduit bender for wiring homes and such. I keep it on a shelf in My garage. I think I paid $12.00 for it. Now, stop lying about building race trucks and try to be civilized about what it takes to build a race truck, or customizing one. You don't own that house you live in and a tube bender [two inch chrome molly type] is way to expensive for someone like you. So is a proper spray booth cook. They cost thousands and just won't fit in a house garage so don't bother saying you own one.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel wrote on 4/22/2017 :

Stop being an idiot cook, you don't own a tube bender for making tube frames and rollbars, so stop pulling My leg. You can be stoopid like ronnnnnnnn feller...

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel was thinking very hard :

You obviously have no idea of what the plastering trade history involves. I guess ignorance is bliss in your case. Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years old. I don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't want to be seen as an idiot, look it up.

I've explained several times about how My truck was built, so I won't waste My time with you any longer.

Prove it or STFU.

FINALLY, a bit of truth from you. Now state that you don't own a tube bending machine. Here is a small bender. The one used to make My frame is much larger, but this one would do the trick.

How about a professional paint booth? They go for $15 grand and up.

Why invest in a paint booth if all you are doing is one truck\car?

Now, put the hooey to bed cook.

Reply to
Naturous