BD, pick up the phone

So why did you say 2 posts upstream: "Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic". As he pointed out in a parallel thread, he never asked for sympathy. It looks more like you David are just trying to make yourself look more empathic than your heart makes you feel. Why is that?

I am aware that you keep saying so. Was this a private message you should not have shared, a forged message, or one where you have distorted the context? Even if it were truly something he said publicly, it still amounts to personal feelings that a normal person would not keep repeating.

1) Respect his privacy. Part of this is following his request not to use his real name here, despite that fact that everyone knows it already. I even bothered to redact it in my inclusions above because it seems that this is too complicated for you to understand. 2) Freely give tech tips if I know answers offhand, instead of making him jump through hoops. 3) Don't respond to posts forged in his name or posted by the anonymous coward. 4) Don't go on about stuff he did during the previous millenium that he has apologized for several times. 5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.
Reply to
Mike Duffy

It isn't Dave. I did have a engine built for Me because I don't have the machinery needed to develop the 632CI big block all aluminum chevy engine, and the chrome molly tube frame that requires a tube bender the mechanics needed to do the certified MIG and TIG welding. I wired the truck and assembled much of the truck and had it profesionally painted since I don't have a spray booth. It's a 4 second 200mph ride that will scare you to death to drive!

Reply to
Naturous

If cook drug you through the mud like he has to several other posters here, then you might have a different view on treating him with respect. Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here would change your friendly attitude towards him?

Reply to
Naturous

I appreciate you explaining, Ed.

If you stay reasonably well, I sincerely hope you *DO* reach 92!

Reply to
David B.

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Reply to
David B.

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

Reply to
RonNNN

THANKS! :-)

This is for Eagle, to pass on to his wife!

*How to find Facebook?s hidden inbox*

David B.

Diesel formulated on Tuesday :

Then do it.

Reply to
Naturous

on 4/18/2017, Diesel supposed :

I chose not to share that cook, and the dyno tuning was an option I chose so I could use the computerized hardware I use to 'tune' the power curve which I didn't have until about a year ago. Now I use a laptop to tune the engine for the track conditions I deal with for top performance.

WRONG. Assuming makes you an ass.

Reply to
Naturous

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

Reply to
Mike Duffy

I wonder why he didn't give your view of the doxing any credence. I would have, but I have alot of respect for your views, especially the doxing.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel was thinking very hard :

Yes you are, and a f***ed up asshole LIAR to boot.

Reply to
Naturous

It happens that Diesel formulated :

BULLSHIT. You doxed those people and started this shit cook, and I'll bet Mike and EVERYONE ELSE that remember this bullshit will agree.

Reply to
Naturous

Naturous explained :

BTW cook, you doxed some of those innocent people AGAIN the past few days. You are a lying simple minded bastard cook.

Reply to
Naturous

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating war was the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first with that sort of foolishness as I recall. It was more to the point that his niece should not suffer as a result.

Reply to
Mike Duffy

As I recall, Mike, it was one of cooks pals who started the doxing on My Family. cook [small "c" for disrespect] jumped in and escallated the doxing of My Family. I made the threat to dox dustin and his Brother but never did. It was then that the pic of cooks house and van was posted, and soon after that, the web site of the cook house was shaded to hide it from viewers. Little does cook know, I saved the pics of his house, and the view from above.

Reply to
Naturous

With great pleasure...

It was expensive to build a promod truck, and yes, I had most of it done at a shop specializing in building race cars and trucks. Jealous? BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I do the maintanance on it. If I need parts, I get them from the shop that built My promod truck.

:-)

Wanna lie some more, Naturous? [g]

Reply to
Diesel

You seem to be a bit more than confused with the word Dyno in the context in which I used it. I'm not talking about the Dyno your truck goes on to have it tested out. I'm talking about the Dyno SOFTWARE used by serious engine builders that spec it on paper, before the engine itself is even built. This gives them the opportunity to make changes and see the differences, before committing the actual hardware on/or inside the engine itself. It's a simulator, essentially.

Oh? :) See here:

Diesel formulated on Monday :

What am I supposed to do with this? Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.

I make it a point NOT to assume anything about you, Naturous. I know for an absolute fact that you lie like a rug. :-)

Reply to
Diesel

Diesel pretended :

Your twisting My words won't save your lying ass cook.

Reply to
Naturous

Diesel brought next idea :

THAT is how it sHOULD read cook, you stoopid little boy.

Reply to
Naturous