bad plumbing news

As others have said the camera is the first thing that you need.

I just had this done at a rental property. The original line ran under a garage so we moved the line. The city came out & moved the tap.

About 60 feet. I have a basement with drains so the line started out at 9 feet deep & went to 11 feet. My cost just under $5K.

I got 4 estimates including one from A.M.S/Roto-rooter- rip off- who tried to talk me into running a sleeve through the original line. (claimed it would be cheaper since we would't have to dig up the line). Their price- $7K.

I ended up with a local independent guy. $2K will buy a lot of sod.

Reply to
3rd eye

:-(

wish you were close i would come try to help

Reply to
Bob Marencin

Why did you remove the tree at that point?

Dimitri

Reply to
D. Gerasimatos

Not that I see. We're all talking sewer lines.

Dimitri

Reply to
D. Gerasimatos

- Betsy -

- Nehmo - How bad were the burns?

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

I don't recommend getting burned.

They are only superficial (1st degree but blistered) but really ugly, and swollen. I feel really self-conscious going even to the food store! I've got to keep salve on them to keep them from getting dry because then they hurt.

Reply to
Betsy