Anyone know where I can find red deck screws?

Deck is 5/4 PT. I'm going to stain it semi transparent redwood. I was going to use SS screws but I think the heads will be to shiny so I want to use colord deck screws like I've seen at HD and Lowes. BUT! they have tan and green screws but I cannot find red. I have found red screws for composit (plastic) decking. These have a coarse thread and a fine thread on each screw and the head is not shaped like a bugle screw. I dont think this head design will work well with PT.

I'm ready to give up and use tan screws unless someone can help me out.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve