allen

what brand breakers will work in a bryant breaker box

Reply to
aleen123

Uh.....Bryant...Let me know if I got it right!!

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Cutler-Hammer BR, Murray, GE, Silvania, Square D Homeline,ITE, Westinghouse, and probably a slew of others I can't think of at this moment

Reply to
RBM

remove a sample breaker and take along when you go shopping, buy a couple spares for emergencies

Reply to
hallerb

Siemens. Square D is not compatible. I'm not sure about Cutler-Hammer.

Reply to
Larry Caldwell

"Square D Homeline" is about the most compatible breaker on the market, and "Cutler-Hammer BR", well C-H bought Bryant and now markets their panels and breakers as "BR". All of these manufacturers also make breaker models that won't work in a Bryant panel

Reply to
RBM