After seeing this, I am convinced that the end of world is REALLY close

>> Not the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the end of Trump. >> Reality has had to kick him in the balls for him to ease up on his stubborn lying divisive rhetoric. >> He'll go out kicking and screaming whilst claiming a conspiracy and fake news though. >> The ground is gonna hurt when he finally falls of his high horse. > > >DNC voter fraud is the greatest threat to freedom in the United States

Because only you say that? Where's your proof.

Reply to
bruce2bowser

Tons of proof. Look it up yourself.

Guy I knew told me that he had to belong to the union on his first job. His assignment on election day was to drive the same people around to different polling places to vote numerous times. This was many years back but I believe him.

Reply to
Frank

I did look it up. Not a big deal.

Studies Agree: Impersonation Fraud by Voters Very Rarely Happens • The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.00004 percent and 0.0009 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Many years back? And you think nothing has changed since then?

When I vote in person I have to show ID. The compare my signature to the one on my driver's license. Same thing with my absentee ballot, if I pick it up at the township hall.

If I return my absentee ballot application by mail, they will only send the ballot to my address of record.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

After my friend moved, she voted for a while at her previous address a few blocks away. That was literally voter fraud but the candidates were the same for almost all the offices, and the ones that weren't, like state committeeman, she didn't vote for anyway, because she had no idea who they were for either address. So it changed nothing to vote in the wrong place.

Of what little literal voter fraud there is, most of it is like this.

Reply to
micky

Actual voter fraud is almost non-existent, but when it has happened in recent years, it's been on the Republican side.

  1. A few years ago, there was the infamous GOP voter fraud in North Carolina.
  2. Then earlier this year, there was Donald Trump illegally voting absentee in Florida. He claimed to have a residence at his Mar-A-Lago resort, but in his agreement with West Palm Beach he explicitly agrees that Mar-A-Lago will always be a resort, not a residence. The oversight was later called a "mistake", but in the grand scheme of all things Trump, the story got pushed aside by bigger things.
  3. And now we have GOP Kansas Representative Steve Watkins. Charged with 3 felonies related to voter fraud, he seems like a piece of work, listing his residential address as a UPS store, then lying about it to investigators. He also had his father give money to people so they could donate to Steve's campaign without violating the donor limit. To this, Steve said, "I had no idea that was improper". Watkins will be on the ballot in the August KS primary.
Reply to
Jim Joyce

In other words, you have nothing. You made the statement. The burden of proof is on you, not the reader.

Hearsay, is if course, inadmisable.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal