OT - little mask story happened this am

AC stopped yesterday afternoon and we called HVAC guy who we have contract with.

He came this am with mask on. I said, oh I should put on my mask.

He said, have you been tested? I said, yes before surgery several days ago.

He said, good, I can take my mask off because I was tested and go in for gallbladder surgery next week. New normal.

Back on topic, AC problem was broken wire due either to vibration or squirrel chewing on. If I had seen it I could have fixed it myself.

Reply to
Frank