Pergo End-2-End EDGES?????

We are part way thru with a major remodel in our house and we picked up a load of nice Pergo and have done two back rooms in the house. We are getting ready to start the main part of the house (great room + dining room combined) but we'd like to get a better warm and fuzzy feeling about something before we start to tackle this.

In both rooms we've done so far, we have noticed that the majority of the end to end mating joints of the Pergo, there is a very slight edge you can feel. If you look you really can't hardly see this, but if you run your hand (or better yet, your finger nail) across the joint, you can feel a slight sharp edge where one section of Pergo slightly sticks up from the other. Guess we're curious if this is normal or if there's something going on we should know about before hitting the major rooms.

Suggestions and comments welcomed! :O)

Reply to
infiniteMPG