Subject Author Posted Replies

Who plugged in the Toaster?
And started the fuse box on fire........ See photos: Deputy Chief Minister and Home Minister N. China Rajappa stressed the need for development of libraries and reading habit among the public. In...

AMERICA IS REALLY QUITE WONDERFUL :-)
Life is really quite good in these modern times. At any time of the day or nite, I can go online and shop at Home Depot. Tell me, wot could be better? (And please don't say "sex.)

(OT) Pants length for men
to keep your post on topic for politics home repair. buy your cheap jeans now! trump wants a big tax on all importsfrom china, i have seen the 84% tax mentioned. your jeans will double in price....
81
81

Gfci tripping
Pre-warning: Kill the power to the GFCI at the source before performing the following check. Assuming there is nothing plugged into the GFCI when it is tripping, check to see if there are downstream...
6
6

Chest freezer -- erratic temperature
Perce, How are the gaskets? Like you, I'd suspect the thermostat Dave M.
2
2

What is the Gold Coating they put on Deck Screws?
What is the Gold (colored) Coating they put on Deck Screws? Anyone know?
5
5

Lawn Tractor Alignment
I wasn't paying attention and came too close to a tree while mowing the law n. The left front wheel got knocked out of alignment and now it has a stron g pull to the right. I checked the user's manual...
6
6

Plaster
At what temperature does plaster crack?
6
6

OT - Christmas lights to cover shrubs.
Yeah, like using those strings of 100 lights instead of 100 individual fixtures, each with it's own extension cord.
7
7

This Day in History: Albert Einstein designs a refrigerator
Better known for his contributions to the technology of rapid cooking.
1
1

For all the men who served
I love this country. Thank you for your service. This domain may be for sale!
3
3

Millennials don't have any idea on how to repair homes because
"even the best of stereotyping" - What the heck does that mean? Show your post to your own millennials and ask them if they think it's a big deal. If they don't, have them look up the definition of...
21
21

SALUTE, TO THE VETS
and their families
1
1

Robot mason
There was a thread here a week or so ago about a robot mason and saying it takes weeks to lay the brick in a house. I understand this was block but the Mexicans laid up a 2400 sq/ft house in one day...
5
5

Does PEX pipe sweat like metallic pipe?
For those of you who have PEX pipe in your homes, does PEX pipe sweat like metallic pipe? My guess would be "NO", but that's only a guess. I'm just curious...
3
3