OT - Christmas lights to cover shrubs.

What are the Christmas lights called that are used to cover shrubs. MESH lights are what come to mind, but is that really what they are called??
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:03:51 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

That sounds right!
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:03:51 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Does OT mean On Topic? Your question is more ON topic here than 75% of the posts.
On 11/11/2016 11:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Net lights
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 11:03:55 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Net Lights.
They typically come in 4' x 8' sections, but you can get narrow strips and domes depending on your needs.
I used to attached 4 x 8 sections together with zip ties to make one big net. That eliminates the gaps between sections when you hang them. They come crammed in small boxes so the initial install is a pain. Stretch, yank, pull, etc. They are much easier to deal with when warm, much more flexible.
On 11/11/2016 10:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Net lights. Sounds like a way of cheating, actually doing less decorating than it looks like.
On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 9:56:58 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:

Yeah, like using those strings of 100 lights instead of 100 individual fixtures, each with it's own extension cord.
Thanx for the "net" answer, that is the word I was looking for, to dangle a preposition (I think).