OT - Christmas lights to cover shrubs.

What are the Christmas lights called that are used to cover shrubs. MESH lights are what come to mind, but is that really what they are called??

Reply to
hrhofmann

That sounds right!

Reply to
Paintedcow

Does OT mean On Topic? Your question is more ON topic here than 75% of the posts.

Reply to
Pat

Net lights

Reply to
Meanie

Net Lights.

They typically come in 4' x 8' sections, but you can get narrow strips and domes depending on your needs.

I used to attached 4 x 8 sections together with zip ties to make one big net. That eliminates the gaps between sections when you hang them. They come crammed in small boxes so the initial install is a pain. Stretch, yank, pull, etc. They are much easier to deal with when warm, much more flexible.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Net lights. Sounds like a way of cheating, actually doing less decorating than it looks like.

Reply to
Sam E

Thanx for the "net" answer, that is the word I was looking for, to dangle a preposition (I think).

Reply to
hrhofmann

Yeah, like using those strings of 100 lights instead of 100 individual fixtures, each with it's own extension cord.

Reply to
DerbyDad03