Lawn Tractor Alignment

I wasn't paying attention and came too close to a tree while mowing the law n. The left front wheel got knocked out of alignment and now it has a stron g pull to the right. I checked the user's manual but it said that alignment is set at the factory and can only be done by a trained service technician . I inspected the front suspension and don't see any way to adjust anything . Anyone have any ideas?
Paul
On 11/12/2016 12:16 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

Sledgehammer and a solid whack opposite the way you knocked it out of alignment?
On 11/12/2016 1:16 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

This ain't alt.home.repair.psychics so you'll need to provide the make and model number.
On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 1:38:27 PM UTC-5, Dev Null wrote:

lawn. The left front wheel got knocked out of alignment and now it has a s trong pull to the right. I checked the user's manual but it said that align ment is set at the factory and can only be done by a trained service techni cian. I inspected the front suspension and don't see any way to adjust anyt hing. Anyone have any ideas?

d model number.
It's an Ariens A20VA46. The steering mechanism is the same as on my older C raftsman lawn tractor; they probably make them all at the same factory and stick different logos on them. The steering wheel moves a sector gear which is connected to each of the front wheels by a draglink (a bent rod) per si de. I must have bent the left draglink when I hit the tree. I tried bending it back with a large crowbar but I think the suggestion to use a sledgeham mer is my next attempt.
Paul

The replacement parts are CHEAP. Buy a new link and replace it. About a 10 minute job for anyone who knows one ind of a pliers from the other.

Apparently something got bent. Keep looking!!!

You bent a part to put it out of alignment - you will need to unbend it to fix it.