2x2 ceiling tiles?

Hi, folks.

Does anyone know if nail-up, fiber ceiling tiles are still being made in

2x2 and 4x4 dimensions?

I'm trying to patch some gaps in an old basement ceiling. I have no illusions that I can finding matching tiles (many decades have passed since the original installation), but I was at least hoping to find tiles of the correct width.

Armstrong produces *drop* tiles that are almost 2x2, but these tiles are in fact a quarter-inch or shy the full two feet, which means they don't quite span the gap.

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian E. Clark

Was going thru the exercise to try to match some here that had to rip down to get to a gas line...then happened on a couple boxes Dad had leftover... :)

Just 12x12, though.

In the search don't recall anything but 12x12 by either Armstrong nor USG but there was an outfit never heard of before called "Strandtec" that showed up in a search that said had direct attach product.

I "know nuthink!" about, and don't have a link, just recall the name...

Reply to
dpb
[...]

Thanks! I'll see what they have to offer.

Reply to
Brian E. Clark