Subject Author Posted Replies

What are best seling books.
Anyone has doubts the country faces trouble, look at the Amazon best selling books: of them are worthless, worth even less than the discussions here. Online shopping for Top 20 Lists in Books from a...
1
1

Re: I bought
I didn't know it was for sale, penis lips.

Is crabgrass killing an essential task?
So if there is a lockdown and the hardware store is open, was I allowed to go there just to get rid of my crabgrass? Is that essential? What if I killed weeds too?
15
15

Ping Mikey - - Grab bar
Did you ever get your grab bar installed? If so, how is it working out for you? For those that don't have them yet, you really should as they are very helpful
1
1

Sharing a well
On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 17:52:13 -0400, Ralph Mowery snipped-for-privacy@earthlThat must be a law in Maryland since 1971. My house there was done pretty informally by a broker who worked for the builder....
61
61

Re: -- Proverbs 17:16 --
Is this anything like a fool and his money? Seems like it is... and anyway, it's really no one's business how I handle my ladyboy spending money.

lowes. v. HD
They're about a quarter mile from each other here. Reserve Street is as close as we come to a California traffic jam so I think which side of Reserve you're on is more significant than brand loyalty.
27
27

Major water heater leak
My 3 month old water heater flooded the better part of 2 rooms, emptied the entire heater tank. No hot water was being used right before this happened; it occurred between 5:30 am and 7 am, and my...

OT Wearing disposable gloves
I put on a different pair of shoes that I keep in the car too and spray the bottoms with bleach solution before returning them to the car. I was thinking about contacting some spit, etc while walking...
16
16

Big hole in the ceiling
+1
14
14

SAN Yang Pai Range Hood
In on Tue, 7 Apr 2020 20:14:02 +0000, ParCon
1
1

OT tag free uderwear
In on Tue, 7 Apr 2020 09:26:42 -0500, dpb snipped-for-privacy@nWow. If I ever wash mine, I may see the same thing.
12
12

space-saver spare
In on Tue, 07 Apr 2020 02:15:00 -0400, wrote: But I use all the extra space in the well, and I don't want to spend the money. Aha, it's not 10 years old. It's 16 years old!
14
14

What are the best materials for making a DIY ~0.3 micron mask at home to filter in the coronavirus?
On Wed, 08 Apr 2020 01:15:23 -0400, micky wrote: Doesn't work that way Mick
22
22

Oven Light
In on Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:21:03 -0400, Clare Snyder on what you say, I'm probably wrong. I've been trying to recall. I thought maybe that's where I got the idea but I had the idea years before I heard...
24
24