Latest threads in Lawn Mowersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Still going strong
My Honda mower is still running strong after 20 (Twenty! ) years. I think of Clara Johnson every time i use it as it has ALWAYS started with a single pull. I bought it from a Honda dealer rather than...

John deere ridding mower
I was just wondering if someone can help me out to see how old my John Deere riding mower is? The motor is in the back behind the seat and the mowing deck has one big blade instead of two
1
1

25hp Kohler ran out of oil
Hello. I have a 25HP kohler riding mower. Recently I cut an acre of 3' tall grass over the course of around 12 hours. Once I finished I decided to let it idle for a few minutes with the blades on to...

yard bug
Yard bug mower engine cracked.where can i find a replacement engine. does any vertical shaft work on this bug?

defeat reverse cutoff switch
How do I stop my riding mower engine from stopping when I try to cut in reverse? I don`t have any kids or pets and there is no danger of running over anything.

Mower blades
John deere L120 with 3 blades. Have tried penetrating oil, impact wrench, heat torch, and vice gripes and hammer and cannot budge the bolts holding blades on. Any suggestions?
1
1

Toro zero turn mower
I'm trying to figure out if this is a dull blade issue or an uneven deck issue. This mower isn't a year old yet.. [IMG] http://www.homeownershub.com/img/8s/IMG

Priming a lawnmower
My mower starts even without priming it. Sounds like a good problem to have. Even though it starts up right away should i still prime it a couple of times.
1
1

Is it a belt problem if my Toro does not self propel?
No further details provided

A wt3100 has two different size tubes coming out of tank. Which one does the filter go on? Tubes broken and detereated on wt3100 i found.
No further details provided

can i substitute a 23x8.5-12 tire for a 23x9.5-12 tire
this is on a wheel horse tractor

Torro riding mower sputters when on like the choke might be stuck any ideas
I have a torro riding mower that when started with the choke it runs when i push the choke down it's almost as if the choke is staying open as well when I try and move forward my engine will just die...

Snapper SR1333 will not go in reverse
Checked Clutch, sprockets and chains on both sides, both chains and sprockets in place and look good. Disc is only slightly worn. Mower still will not go in reverse. What can I check now? Mower does...

What makes the oil get hot in a mower.
We have a Swisher pull behind mower that has a Briggs and Stratton 14.4 motor on it. After a few minutes of mowing the oil gets hot and it disappears. You let it cool down and it comes back. Any ideas...
1
1

why does my drive belt keep comming off on my craftsman 2000 riding mower
why does my craftsman 2000 keep coming off. all looks good as far as alignment goes with the pulleys
1
1