Latest threads in Lawn Mowersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

starts but won't keep running
the lawn mower starts but won't keep running unless you keep pushing the primer bulb
1
1

18 hp koler engine sears Craftman riding lawn mower kills going down hill or making right turns, no problem going up hill or making left tur
mower has rebuilt carb, runs great until i go down hill or make Right turns

Change mower blades.
How do I change the blades on a L110 mower?

engine quits
after starting by jumping with my car my 15/5 kohler quits when I remove cables what could it be?

I replaced my battery cable for my craftsman lawn tractor. Tractor starts without ignition turned on?
I attached positive terminal first and then when I went to contact the ground engine turned over? Should I have attached negative first?
2
2

CRAFTSMAN LT1000 DIES WHEN LETTING OUT CLUTCH,RUNS GREAT IN NEUTRAL. ALSO DIES WHEN ENGAGING BLADES
No further details provided

Toro lawn mower leaks gas if the gas tank is more than half full. The gas kind of shoots out of the area where I think the carbarator is.
Lots of gas comes out but does not seem to come from where the gas goes into the mower.
1
1

my mower will run for aminute or two after priming, but then stops whats the fix?
my mower will run after priming ,but only for a minute or so , whats the fix?