My lawn mower (Craftsman ) starts fine and works for 2 minute and then dying.

My lawn mower (Craftsman 190cc, 700 series briggs&stratton engine) starts fine and works for about 5 minutes and then
starts dying. I have changed air filter and spark plug. it still can work for only 5 minutes. please give me some advice. thanks.
Reply to
craftman1960

Site Timeline Threads