John deere ridding mower

Not at all helpful. Provide some or all numbers from the body, chassis, engine, belt. Or, it's 1963 or newer. Or, look here to determine for yourself "The History of John Deere Riding Mowers: 1960s to 2000s"

Anonymous

I was just wondering if someone can help me out to see how old my John Deere riding mower is? The motor is in the back behind the seat and the mowing deck has one big blade instead of two

Reply to
Cody evingham