Latest threads in Lawn Mowersshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

craftsman mower 6.75 hp pull rope stuck wont pull.
No further details provided
1
1

Craftsman 18 hp Kohler 46 Hydro drive and quits when mower engaged
No further details provided

i have a craftman 7.0 self propelled mower and it start but cuts off on its own
my self propelled mower starts but shuts down on its on after 3 minutes its been in a garage for 4 years without use at some one house that I bought at an astate sale do I need a new caburator as no...

Hi were can i get a black max 960440001 to buy
No further details provided

Craftsman mower runs great but when freewheel was disengaged all wheels locked & won't move.
No further details provided

I got a snapper model 280816. It worked, but the blade was too low. I
adjusted it up as per the manual. Now it will not go in forward, but will in reverse. I am not sure what to do next.

oil coming out of crank case blow by tube on a6hp kohler engine
No further details provided
1
1

oil blowing out of blow by tube on a 6 hp kohler push mower
No further details provided
1
1

Lawn Mower Safety Lock
I have a Craftsman rear wheel, self propelled mower. It works great going forward, but doesn't always cooperate when I pull back. It's supposed to only require a slight move forward, after disengaging...

Can I remove a Troy-bilt Touch & Mow unit from my mower?+&
I can't start mower touch & mow unit does not is a Troy bolt 230 smart touch & mow.

how to replace a rear axle shaft on a hrr216 honda lawn mower
No further details provided

how do you start a lawn mower with a power drill?
No further details provided
1
1

honda hrr216vka out of the box it will not back up. why?
Just bought Honda hrr216vka and out of the box it will not back up...Is there a reason for this or should I just take it back and get another brand or model?

WHAT COULD THE KNOCKING BE ON Toro self propeeled 22
I have a 22" cut Toro self propelled electric start. I hit a tree root and stopped it dead. After that I hear a knocking on start up and will not start using electric ignition key. Pull rope only and...
1
1

Why will my Snapper riding mower not go into gear? forward or reverse?
I took my Snapper, model 3012523BVE, riding mower apart just enough to remove rust, paint it, put it back together, and now it WILL NOT go into gear-forward or reverse. I pushed it into and out of the...