Pull cord spring help please!

I have the Craftsman walk behind self propelled mover and the pull cord broke. I replaced it with a new one. During this installation the spring popped out of the Rewind Started Housing. I tried numerous times to rewind it in a coil to get it back inside the housing. Just cannot seem to get it right.

Is there a simpler or easier way to do this? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Roger

Reply to
RDS

DIE SPAMMER !!!

Didn't mean to disturb you. This question was meant for someone with a brain!

RDS wrote:

appreciated!

Reply to
RDS