STEVEO! :)

Hey Steveo,

I have a quick question, you probably have already answered this but I couldn't recall what you said. I fertilized my grass with turf bulder March

27th, but given the recent invasion of dandilions/white top weeds I was going to refertilize with Scotts +2 with weed control (after the 6 weeks period). Would this give me the best results? Or should I continue too use Weed-B-Gone and pull the weeds?

Shane

Reply to
Shane

The +2 will be fine. Be sure to apply it when the grass is wet, early morning when there's a dew on works well. Also, you don't want any rain in the forecast for 24 hrs after your application.

You can always spot re-treat the hard to kill weeds that may not be controlled by your weed and feed, after you see the results in a couple weeks.

Reply to
Steveo

please dont upset steveo he will come to your house and take pictures

Reply to
I Am Not George

I come to your house and fix your lawn, that's my job.

Reply to
Steveo

How much is that going too cost? :)

Shane

Reply to
Shane

Never mind that..did your grass seed germinate?

Reply to
Steveo