Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it
a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would
be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
SKochmaruk
In N. America, buyers of a "practically new" machine that does not start take it back to the vendor for instant repair or exchange (or tuition and explanation.) We do not know British practice.
Reply to
Don Phillipson

Site Timeline Threads