Dog Pee Stains on the lawn

I have found the answer to my problem at last - for those like me with a
dog that leaves pee burns on the lawn behind them I must share 'The
Natural Green Grass Patch' with you all natural green colourant that you
simply spray on and the brown is gone - GENIUS - we have tried rocks in
the past hoping to prevent them occurring - but now I don't feel
embarrassed about friends looking at the garden as the unsightly patches
no longer stick out like a sore thumb... I bought it on Amazon well
worth it if you want to see green and not a polka dot lawn I highly
recommend it :-)
Reply to
Grass Patch
Grass Patch wrote the following on 5/1/2012 5:33 AM (ET):
Will it work on the burnt grass where I pee?
Reply to
willshak

Site Timeline Threads