Lawn striper

Hi Does anyone know where one can buy a Lawn Striper kit in the UK for attachment to a mower? Many thanks David

Reply to
David Fogg

I got all excited. A lawn stripper would be an titillating alternative to a garden gnome.

Google is your friend. If you wanna build one, here's a hillbilly lawn striper.

come in handy to sweep the sidewalk too.

I won't post the link I found for the lawn stripper. ;-)

Reply to
mike

I wondered why one would need a lawn striper unless he was making baseball foul lines or football yard lines. :-)

Reply to
willshak