Lawn striper

I got all excited. A lawn stripper would be an titillating alternative to a garden gnome.
Google is your friend. If you wanna build one, here's a hillbilly lawn striper.
come in handy to sweep the sidewalk too.
I won't post the link I found for the lawn stripper. ;-)
Reply to
mike
mike wrote the following on 4/29/2012 4:05 AM (ET):
I wondered why one would need a lawn striper unless he was making baseball foul lines or football yard lines. :-)
Reply to
willshak

Site Timeline Threads