Latest threads in Installationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

when wiring light fixture in a series, do I connect the white wire to each light
when wiring 110 volt wire to 5 light fixtures in series, do I connect the white wire to the fixture or splice to another white wire at each fixture. Of course the black wire is connected to the...
2
2

why my builder put the circuit breaker panel in the garage?
I recently built a house and my builder put the circuit breaker panel in the garage. I don't know why. I saw most of them put it in the basement. Is there a reason to put the circuit in the garage? Is...

is it safe to use battery puck light where my microwave light over stove was?
repair man told us the rely is burnt out and that is why we can no longer have a light under the microwave shine down on our stovetop and replace it would be expensive. Would it be safe to stick a...

Ineed to rewire a seqcence to the cirect breaker do they need to be in order to
I was replaceing a seqcence in a ac spilt unit I do not a dirgram to go by to reconnect the 240 volt in the right order

need new 200 amp breaker for Generac transfer switch,broke lug installing
No further details provided

How do you remove the wires from a slater wall switch?
No further details provided
6
6

what size wire and breaker do I use for an oven that is rated at 17.4a
No further details provided

how to wire pressure switch to franklin power box SHOW PICTURES
I HAVE FRANKLIN POWER BOX MODEL# 2823018310 230V, 2HP SINGLE PHASE I NEED TO WIRE TO PRESSURE SWITCH

leslie locke Replacement motor for attic roof fan model H122
No further details provided

We have a triton II pump just installed, but it won't start. Is there a turn on turn off switch?
It was installed last week, but we were still cleaning the filter, so we were given instrictions on how to start it up. Filter fixed, we followed directions we were given, but it doesn't start. Any...

how do I remove the light cover from a Nautilus exhaust ceiling fan in bathroom
I do not have a manual and do not know how to get the light cover off the Nautilus exhaust fan in the bathroom. Help

ok ireplaced the receptical and i have the same problem
I got a gfi receptacle tester I tested a walloutlet the tester indicated a hot ground reverse. I replaced the outlet and retested outlet and still have the same problem'

how to get rid of a guy wire blocking my access to my backyard
I am planning on turning my backyard into a parking pad as parking in the city has become really difficult. The problem is there is a guy wire that is blocking access to my yard. How do I get rid of...

can you attach a ground wire to bottom bracket that holds to plastic box???
can you attach a ground wire to bottom bracket that holds to plastic box??? having a problem with my home an wiring I need some help

How to install ceiling fan to faux beam and run wiring to it?
No further details provided